We moved from Hastings UK to Sligo, Irvine moving solutions were brilliant, friendly, on time, super efficient, very highly recommended.
Testimonial Categories Archives: moving office
Last week I used Irvine Moving Solutions for the second time.
Until I moved to another country, I never realised just how critical entrusting your assets to a third party really is.
I needed to move furniture, clothing, musical instruments, bicycles, computers, and personal documentation at pretty short notice.
I started off by looking on the net and found Irvine Moving Solutions on a generic removals website, called AnyVan: This is where you need to be careful.
Price quotes, services, terms of business, insurance coverage range from un-insured individuals with a van to ludicrously expensive “centres of excellence”.
One’s possessions are hugely important: One cannot afford any risk. When entrusting their transportation and storage, you want peace of mind, knowledge you are being fairly charged, and a decent service.
This is why I reckon Irvine Moving Solutions are the best in their game:
- No sales calls trying to grab the business. I got loads of these from other firms: Very off-putting.
- Reputation is totally transparent: FaceBook them and check out their Website.
- Irvine Moving Solutions know their stuff : Talk to any of the staff and you’ll find that out immediately.
- Quality of service / Value for money: I got
- Follow up progress calls: (They arrived / delivered at precisely the agreed time).
- A Terms of Business Contract, which was dead clear.
- My possessions were insured.
- Staff who were always reachable.
- Drivers who were respectful: They took their boots off, so as not to mark my carpet.
I’d never consider any other company.