When moving your business premises, you want it running as smoothly as possible.
Irvine Moving Solutions can make this happen!
Check out our office relocation timeline below.
- Consult legal advice regarding notification of staff relocation, to ensure that you adhere laws and regulations
- Get your removal quotes in and choose the best value. Irvine Moving Solutions offer highly competitive rates
- Implement a risk assessment
- Communicate with current and new landlords regarding access and parking restrictions
8 Weeks Prior To Move
- Assess any new office furniture requirements
- Arrange to discuss IT and telecommunications needs for new premises
- Conduct a file audit and arrange archive storage facilities for documents which no longer need to be kept in office
4 Weeks Prior To Move
- Finalize the staff seating and floor plan of new office if applicable, ensuring the best use of space
- Decide on filing space
- Brief all staff members on relocation and any roles or preparation they may have to undertake to ensure smooth transition
2 Weeks Prior To Move
- Begin labeling!! Label all IT equipment, furniture, packing boxes and files
- Confirm parking restrictions at current and new offices
- Request our bespoke packaging materials and packing services
- Double check your staff are aware of the new office location – arrange a tour of the premises if possible.
The Day Of The Move
- Relax! Now it’s our turn. We will have your office relocated in no time.
Our checklist is extensive – but may not cover every eventuality. That’s why your designated project manager will be on hand to help every step of the way and ensure your office move goes smoothly!